CARI-TaRG Workshops, June, Barbados
Preventing a Toxic Workplace
The Foundation's major objective is to develop and implement an entrepreneurial eco-system to assist entrepreneurs to develop themselves, innovate and partner with other enterprises.
Economies need entrepreneurs as they are the life blood of a business orientated society. Enterprises that are started by entrepreneurs add to the competitive spirit of the economy, as existing enterprises are forced to compete with the ideas and methods of newer firms and come up with more efficient business strategies.
Micro/Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) play a crucial role in realising the objectives of economic development strategies of many countries and are considered as vital engines for growth and job creation, However, competitiveness can be affected by:
- Limited exploitation of international opportunities.
- Limited access to support infrastructure.
- Limited financial capacity.
- Limited access to training.
Enterpreneurial Support Services
- Euro-Caribbean Enterprise Partnership Service (ECEPS)
- Caribbean Entrepreneur: European Support Network
- Caribbean Training & Research Group (CARI-TaRG)
- CARI-TaRG Training Centres - US, Europe and The Caribbean
- Enterprise Assessment Tool for Entrepreneurs (CREATE)
- Training Course Providers
- Caribbean Entrepreneurial Learning Initiative (CELI)
- Innovation Management: TFEP, together with specialist Partners, can assist entrepreneurs that wish to take their business to the "next level".